- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Intro til permakultur
16. juni kl. 8:00 - 17. juni kl. 14:00
Introduction to Permaculture on Fejø.
With permaculture we can design landscapes and societies to provide for our own needs in a way that isn’t just sustainable, but actually regenerates natural ecosystems. At the heart of permaculture are the three ethics, Care of the earth, care of people, voluntary limits to consumption and recycling surplus (often called Fair Share)
What will I learn on the course?
Day one: You will gain a clear understanding of what permaculture means and the ways we can use it in our lives. You’ll make your own observations and get some great activities to continue with after the course. For beginners!
Day two: Deeper look into some areas of permaculture for more experienced practitioners or those who have taken the Day One introduction. Dive into forest gardens, find out about soil and its biological life. Recap and expand your knowledge of design.
What is the timetable?
Saturday 10.00 – 14.00 Cost: 50kr
Sunday- 10.00- 14.00 Cost: 100kr or a donation you can afford
(Workshops are free for members of Fejø Permakultur og Omstilling)
Who is the educator?
Permaculture designer Lou Langdon-
• PDC (Permaculture Design Certificate) from Middlewood Permaculture (UK) 2010.
• Working towards the Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design since the start of 2014.
• Apprenticeship with permaculture practitioners: Aranya and Caroline Aitkin- 2018
• Board member for the Danish Permaculture Association, Permakultur Danmark
Fejø Skole (Møde-lokalet)
Go up the main steps to the school. It’s the first room on the left, in the left-hand corridor.
How do I sign up or find out more?
Write to Lou.email@example.com with
“DESIGN COURSE FEJO” as the subject.
Try to sign up as at least a few days before. (That’s to make sure we get your email)
Would you rather call? (0045) 91 96 04 86